Tuesday 12 November 2013

Athletics recount

We had an Athletics Day yesterday.It was on Monday. It was a fine and a hot sunny day. The activities were set up on the field and on the playground. All the classes took turns to compete with the others.

On our Athletics Day we did long jump, 100m , shot put, Discuss and  flag races. I was very happy because I won the 100m race the other boys were happy too.  
At the 100m sprint we had to line up and wait for Mrs Tofa  to start the race for us to  go. W`hen she said go I ran fast as I could and I  came  first and Baden came  second, and  Wairua came third.

I was tired yesterday but happy because I won some events.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.
Make sure it is positive, thoughtful, and helpful.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.