Monday 10 June 2013

Our Netball Game

NETBALL GAME WALT: write a recount SC: it must have at least 6 different sentence starters and 2 examples of direct speech and a simile. Today we went to the netball courts to play some netball. First our coach told us to get into groups. “Come on Room 7 we're going to play 4 games” announced Gina. There were three groups and our coach’s name was Gina. When we started the game, I was a sub for the first game. The teams names were Queensland, New South Wales and the Underdogs. Of course one can tell that we have many State of Origin supporters in our class. The colour of the bibs were sky blue and African Violet purple. Everyone was having fun and some people got it in the hoop like throwing rubbish in the bin. The players ran around the court as fast as Usain Bolt. The positions were center, goalkeeper, goal defender and wing defence. When it was my turn, I put on the bib and I was center. When I was playing the center, I threw the ball to my team partners but I wasn’t allowed to throw the ball in the hoop because I wasn't the goalkeeper. “Well done Dean” smiled Lennyx as we came back to get our morning snack. By Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.
Make sure it is positive, thoughtful, and helpful.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.